(not my) graduation day (yet)

went to my friend's graduation day and it felt so great. all the euphoria, all the smiling faces, gosh. i was quite happy to be there :P well, not my turn yet. mine will be next 6 months from now. 6 or 7 i guess. hehehe. amen. hope that nothing go wrong or something bad happen. hehehehe. am waiting till the day happen. sad and happy moments come together. hope it'll go alright. ;) can't upload any pic yet because my camera is with my friend. will do it tomorrow. hehe.then, a whole new chapter is opened wide. what will you to after that? what will you become? God, there'll be a huge answer. everything's huge in this life actually. hehehe. we'll see where i'm going. will be surprising i guess ;)

congratulations for all the graduating students! cheers!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom