succeded

getting better in freelance thing! hehe. paymentnya udah settle smua jadinya pake paypal. it's still the most convenience way to be paid from different country. still waiting till the money is transferred to my bank account, 2-3 days it's said. can't wait! :D it feels good to earn my own money. hehehehe. will keep it until my graduation. modal awal buat hidup dimanaa gtuh. hehehehe. anywhere but jakarta i hope. that city is too hectic +____+

i got another project yesterday, making a flash banner that links to a website. i didn't know how to link it at the first place, but then i asked my friends and asked the google also, and found the way. yay! felt like winning an award! hahahaha. just great to make it works. ;) still waiting for my boss to see it. i have sent the swf file but she said she can't open it. i tested it on my friend's computers and they can open it and it's linked properly. smoga semuanya berjalan lancar :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom