I am

i'm impulsive, means i'm easily provoked, just like a fireworks. burns, goes to the sky, creates a big bang in the air, then goes. i 'blame' my zodiac, i'm aries and its element is fire.

i'm sucks at waiting. to be more specific i hate waiting for something that will be proven as useless. waiting for something that won't come is worse. and anyone who asks me to wait, and keep me waiting, better have a really good reason to make me do one. because when it's proven to be useless and i choose to go, i'm gone with an intention to burn you down if we meet again on the road.

i'm stubborn. i will try to achieve and get what i want. in every aspect. and if i've decided that i want something, i'll work things out. on my way. because i'm bad at doing anything with anyone else's way.

i'm bold. i tell you everything i feel honestly and promptly. i have no hidden agenda. if i say yes, it means yes. if i say no, so it's a no. it needs a logical reason to make me change my answer. some people might say i'm arrogant and egoist and stone head. and yes maybe i am. but i've never had bad intention towards people around me. i'm doing things on my way. and if you don't like it, you better tell me in front of my face.

i'm bad at faking things. i will get out from that situation as soon as i can. and no, you won't see me kiss anyone's ass just to get their affection or attention. i might not be the brightest star in the sky but i have my own pride, and tolerance. if i like someone, i do like them. if i don't, i just don't.

these are basic things you need to know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom