A Little Princess



i've just finished watching this movie. a really nice one for a young girls :) every girls are princesses, whoever or whatever they are. it teaches us how to be a real princess. how to have a kind heart in every situation you're facing. make a real friends and be a true one. how to keep believe in magic but live your live gracefully every day :) a simple, light, and maybe a bit not realistic but that's how's children think. hehee. enjoy this one so much! :)

Capt. Crewe: What are you doing? Memorizing me by heart?
Sara Crewe: No... I already know you by heart.


Miss Minchin: Don't tell me you still fancy yourself a princess? Child, look around you! Or better yet, look in the mirror.
Sara Crewe: I am a princess. All girls are. Even if they live in tiny old attics. Even if they dress in rags, even if they aren't pretty, or smart, or young. They're still princesses. All of us. Didn't your father ever tell you that? Didn't he?


Sara Crewe: Papa? Maya told me that all girls are princesses.
Capt. Crewe: Maya... is a very wise woman.
Sara Crewe: Then it's true?
Capt. Crewe: You can be anything you want to be, my love, as long as you believe.
Sara Crewe: What do you believe?
Capt. Crewe: I believe that you are... and always will be... my little princess.


Maya: All women are princesses, it is our right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom