fuuuu~

anyway ini sbuh. dan gue skali lagi belom tidur. phew. okay..i'm reading a book which reminds me of someone. what can i call him with? ehm..a real best friend, someone who nearly reaches the definion of 'good', someone who has been treating me so well, my (ex?) crush and vice versa =P, someone i do really miss these days. i don't know what i do feel now. it's kinda confusing to differentiate my own feeling and my own hope. mix up in some places. =( my impatient side involves so much. my egoist side also does the same. haaha. i don't know. i maybe will never be a perfect girl, or even a good girl. haha. i am confused where the world would bring me to. i'm clueless about my own feeling and his. and i don't know. i just want to call him up, listen he answers me, talks for few hours, and get the comfortable feeling i always feel whenever i talk to him, in proper time, not 2 seconds coversation like i ask him whether he's busy or not and he answers yes. T_T yes i do miss him. now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

the sisterhood of the traveling pants 2