old works =D

these are my old works from foundation semester 2. i've just found it on my friendster. hehehhe. enjoy =)

this is a newsletter. it's for design studies class. we have to create newsletter with typeface as its theme. i chose futura. it's simple, readable, and just looks so nice. =) after i made this newsletter, i officially use futura as my favourite typeface for texts. =) my fave : futura light. hhhehehehe

we had to create 3 columns newsletter because my lecture said it's more difficult and tricky. ehm. maybe. i haven't tried two columns. hehhehe.


this is another assignment. we had to make comic. and here's mine. i made it with pencil colour and put outline using artline. quite pleased with the result ^^v










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

the sisterhood of the traveling pants 2