typo poster assignment

this is previous assignments for typography. i'm in the mood uploading my artworks, so enjoy. =)

here is my typography poster assignment. we have to create a series of typeface based on 1 art movement. my art movement is cubism. it reconstructs the objects and put it back with kind of unique and different ways. like creating the 3d object into 2d object.

so here is the result. the first one is the complete typeface. i made them one by one in photoshop and printed them and coloured them. woaaa..a hard work those days. hehee.

the 2nd picture. we have to apply the typeface into a quote from famous figure during the art movement. so i choose Pablo Picasso with his quote "I paint things as i think them, not as I see them".


Happy with the result! yayyyy! ^^

Comments

I am David said…
Nice Typo!
kenapa pilih picasso?
lil_pixie said…
karena dia salah satu pelukis yg paling terkenal dari era ituh skaligus kaya established cubism gtuh deh ^^

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

the sisterhood of the traveling pants 2