home sweet home

i wake up in the morning and look around me. and here i am. me, my bed, my cell phone, my room. myself. walking out of my room and feels the air from the door. it's cold outside. i lay on the sofa and feel the air touching my face. it's nice. silence remains. and yeah..i feel so flat. that's..my house.

i wake up in another morning. rushing for my class. rushing to the bus. sending sms to my friends. walking to the class. smiling at the day. listening to the lecturers. doing my assignments. having lunch. hanging out with my fellas. keeping awake till 4 in the morning. and again..rushing to the print shop. feeling so sucks and thankful. feeling like dying outside and cheering a lot. having fun and bad things. seeing every faces and feeling ever words. trusted and untrusted. damn fun or just damn idiot. that's..my home.

waiting for the messages. waiting for the calls. smiling at my screen. laughing at the voice. enjoying every seconds. being thankful for every moments. feeling so blue and then sun's rising again. facing the truth and the reality. leaving my own dream. just mine. praying. for something better. for joy and kindness. for the love that we'll feel again. one day. to whom that we don't know. that's..my life. once. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom