hanging on..

many things happened. just happened. it turns my world upside down. it makes me feeling so helpless. frustrated. i'm tired of everything. everything that i've done. which ends up into nothingness. i'm about losing my mind. about what's going on. about what i should do. about what i should feel. i'm just seeing that everything is going mad. and now..i'm tired of this situation. i'm tired. to hope something that i'm not sure. to wish something i don't know. to do many things just to make me hurt again. it's crazy. can i just let it go. can i just set it free. can i just live the way i lived before. can i just let it happen. i'm like walking in the darkness. with nowhere to go. with confusion inside my mind. about who i am. about who they are. i'm just..tired of everything. i'm not that strong to heal myself in any second. i'm not that strong to just smile facing everything. i do cry so often. yeah..i'm not that strong to face everything get broken. i wanna let it go. wanna set it free. if i can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom