let's see...

i'm reading my fs blog. and guess what i've found? that i have really really changed a lot. into the bad side. hahahahaha..it's all clear now why i feel like an idiot nowadays. i don't believe that i've written that such things. it's amazing. hahahaha...now i look into myself and find that there are a lot of missing pieces there. that i've forgotten a lot of precious things that i've realized and accepted and changed all things into the bad ones. seems like i've closed my mind and it became narrower than ever. is it? i don't know. maybe yeah. because i've been hypnotized with a lot of stupid things on my mind...that i live my own life. hahaha..the next question is "what kind of life do u live in?" i know it sounds silly, maybe..hehehe. i'll continue reading my blog. and maybe i could find lights there..hehehe...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom