open your eyes, and you'll see

barusan chat sama lydia. si belalang nangka! wakakakakak..yaahh cerita2 gituh deh. dan ceritanya dia sangat2 mirip gue. that i found someone special 4 me too. that i thought he's the one who understood me well like he said. and i really2 trusted him. but maybe yaa..he's not the one for me like i think before. maybe my Father has a better one for me later. this is what i wanna believe in my life. that He never leaves me alone in this hectic world. no i can't face it by myself, i can't deserve everything in my life, i'm not that though and strong. maybe i have never opened my eyes and still stood alone by my own feet. and i don't open my eyes though i am who i am right now. dunno. i feel like i'm lost. that i don't have any place i could call it home. i dunno since when i've lost everything like this. and i dunno how to come back. this makes me afraid. like i'm really lost and don't know how to reach home again.

God, show me the way because the Devil trying to break me down
The only thing that I pray is that me feet don't fail me now
And I don't think there is nothing I can do now to right my wrong
I want to talk to God but I'm afraid because we ain't spoke in so long
Jesus Walks by Kanye West

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom