feeling dizzy

i don't know what's wrong. i've got bad feelings since 3 days ago and it's really annoying. my family back in jakarta is fine. all of them i hope. and nothing goes wrong here. at least me and my assignments. social life..yahh..it's fine. i think. hahaha. my sister? she just feels the same like me. and we don't know why. it's really annoying. i hate when something like this happens. coz i never know what will happen until it happens. zz~

i focused my mind on another thing for some times. i watched xtra large once again. indonesian movie. one of the best =) it's been a long time since i watched it on the movie. it's nice. and again, it makes me cry. i don't know if i'm feeling really sensitive today or what. but yeah...it's like a fairy tale in modern city anyway. hahaha. i don't know if that kind of love does exist or not. just..yeah..dreamed that one day there'll be someone who loves me in that way. and i do feel the same. =) i just don't know when it'll happen or even it'll happen or not. zz~ don't call me a pesimistic, just sometimes..i'm questioning everything. is it that hard only to believe? YES IT IS. at least for me. i know what he said. i heard that at least twice. but..i just don't know how i can believe it, when that person is like the other. doesn't really wanna stay and don't wanna go. so? what do you want gentleman? just to let me down once again without even realizing? great! i don't know whom i mad at. i just got so many things on my mind right now. and it blocks me to do another things that i should actually do. zz~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

the sisterhood of the traveling pants 2