to her with love_maroon 5

See my dear I'm thinking of you
My..How she has grown
Her building blocks have all gone home
And being there is always where
I'll be
You'll see

Take your doll
House dreams and make them real
I've seen the sun
I'll guide your inspirations along
And don't let them stop you from being someone's friend
Don't bend

I hope you
Always keep your hand this close to mine
And I hope you
Never hesitate to wonder why
Wonder why
Wonder why

If you need a shoulder
Mine is here
And I love you
And no one can tell you what to do
And roses and diamonds could never take
The place of your face

I hope you never hesitate to wonder why
Wonder why
Wonder why

suddenly nemu ini di kumpulan lagu2 gue. heheh. enak ajah. dari 1 album Kara's Flower itu, ini doank yg gue demen banget =) nice song. hehehhe

eniweeyyy...gue lagi ditimbun sama tugas. dan entah mengapa nyantai banget. gue tw bakal kelar sih. tpi mungkin nanti. hahaha. gtw ah XD ni aja yg harusnya td disumbit belom gue submit. duh~ mudah2an sebelom jumat depan deh. swt~ bingung deh gue. mudah2an jadinya bagus. at least keliatan worth klo gue telat seminggu! swt. mana gada duit lagi. duh sedih. mudah2an idup deh sampe mg depan. hahaah. banyak banget yg belom ditutor pula. ckckckck~

uhmm..iya mungkin emank gak bisa langsung biasa ajah. sorry for that =) but later i'll be the same old me. hehehee. just wait. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

the sisterhood of the traveling pants 2