hey leydee XD

huehehhe...feel better day by day =) uhmm..finally i have submitted the doorgift and invitation assignment but i didn't take any photo because my camera was borrowed by mike. hehehe. but it's okay since i think i'll ge it back later. hahahaha. wanna know the dorgift? it's pink, big, but not heavy miracolously. hahaha. it's a complete set of dinnerware for children. and the invitation. i think it's just a simple and not so interesting. hehhehe. the sticker material helps me a bit. XD anyway FINALLY IT'S DONE!!!! hehhhee. after a very long time while i was collecting my good mood. hehehhe. IT'S DONE!! yeeyyyy~ so know i have the same assignments number like my friends. hihi~ means that i have to be able to finish it like them =)

uhmm...yes, i'm a very impatient girl. i can't wait for a long time without clue and information how long i have to wait. hehhehee. i'm a very egoist person also. and i usually think by my own mind but follow what my heart says. hehee. my ego is very stubborn to be agreed. yep..that's me with all the things inside me. oh not all by the way =P i have met some problems related to that side of me..but yeah...i never find strong enough reason to change it. i know it's bad sometimes. but i rather follow my own heart than anyone's talks. i do whatever i want. still remember the concequences i will meet after that for sure. =) but yeah, that's me. hehehe. sometimes i do regret because i don't get what i want because i refuse to wait for another second to that thing to be comes true. hehehhe. memories =). i finally decided that my feeling was wrong and told him about that. some days later he repplied and said it's okay if that's what i want. he knows i'm an impatient girl. as always. hehee. the day after that we texted each other and talked about this. and..later on i just felt like hugging him and grinned at his face. i forgave him. i did understand his situation. i did feel quite sad because he seems like to be alone there. i remembered some old, nice, memories with him. i still thought he's a good man. =) this is something..a gift from my past..."kata orang hari dimulai ketika matahari terbit. hari gue dimulai ketika gue ngeliat lu pagi2 =) " and it's not a bullshit. comes from my really deep heart. =) a phrase to descibe him. always. he's my sunshine. was and is. my day really began when i saw him in the morning. even he's asleep, talked to other people, or did whatever he wanted to. i woke up after i saw him. then i smiled. and i know it'd be another good day =) he's simply like that. gives me warmth, smile, laugh, sometimes i got angry or he did, but then we'd be fine in another second, or in the next lesson =P. he's a good man. who maybe will never have any chance to share the same path with me. even i do want to. =) maybe i'm not that good for him also with my temper. hehhehee. i know he understands me so well. but..yeah..pity on him if i add more problems to his troubleful life. hehehehe. so yeah..enjoy the season =D

i'm thankful for whatever happens in my life. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

the sisterhood of the traveling pants 2