home alone

yep. since everybody is out of town for 3 days. haiz. i don't know why i can't rush myself to do the never ending assignment. even i know i have been so late! swt~ what's wrong with me. *phew* i have my own standard according to my assignments, and sometimes it sucks to have that kind of standard, because firts it will take long time to be done, second..it adds more problems to me. *sigh*

have watch the twilight movie once again. not that bad actually. sounds nice to have a boyfriend who can take you to the top of the mountain or trees. hahahaah. very beautiful up there =)


i'm starving.T_T waiting for the food to come. have ordered it few minutes ago. zz~





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

the sisterhood of the traveling pants 2