i am..=)

just done some 'psikotest' stuffs. hehehehe..hmm...
i pass the plastic bag means that i know that person is a bad one for me but i just walk walk through it, but i don't do revenge. haha..
then i see leaves falling down from tree and i stop and see the leaves. means that i am living with my past. i can't forget it easily and still remember it again and again and again. yeah true =P
i wanna be a wolf. since he's an individual creature but he's strong and smart. but he'll never leave his friends, his companion. it reminds me about one thing. how i describe my self when i have business with guys. hahahhaa~
when i walk alone in the forest, i want to be accompanied by a wolf too. it represents what i look for a couple. haha. my couple will hard to be had. hard to be tamed. but i hope he has the bright sides of wolf. =P
while i'm walking, i meet a monkey. i'll leave it. it means i can't blend easily with new people. and IT'S TRUE. ahhahahah.. the most true fact for the whole questions. hahaha.
when i meet enemy while i'm walking with my companion, i'll face it together. it means, i will face the problems together with my partner. =) hihi~ amen.
then i see a river. my river is a small and shallow. and i don't have to do a lot of effort to pass through it. it represents how i will do for sex. haha. since my river is something like that, i don't really mind about this thing. hahahhahah~ i don't know since i don't have a husband. hahahaah~
then i see a wall. my wall is higher than me and it's a strong one. this represents how i see my dream. =) i just hope can reach the top and pass it. hahaaah..
the end~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom