spinning around

once..there's someone..one of my friends actually..said..that..i DO think tooooo much. haha. of something i ACTUALLY don't have to think about. of something ACTUALLY i don't have to worry. yeah. and i just said that i couldn't help it. it's flowing on my blood. it's there. and will always be there. even i know it just makes me sick..sick..and sicker every time i can't control..haha. it's automatic. and i can't stop it especially when i'm down. when i can't control my feeling. it just comes up. and yeah it's too complicated to be told to anyone else. because it connects one to another with a very strange connection. and it's hard for me to say...

i am an easily get bored person. but no, i don't mean to hurt anyone else. i don't wanna make 'em feel sorry. when i get bored, really, i don't know how to make it better. especially when i'm sick like this. no, really. i don't know what to do. if i'm in normal condition, yeah i can help it.but now? no. really. i can't be perfect too. there's a time i can make a mistake too.there's a time i can't smile too. there's a time i can be annoying as well. and yeah, i do feel sorry about that. there's a time i can react like you want me to. but there's always times you do the same..

sometimes whatever you think isn't what's really going on. sometimes whatever you say isn't what you wanna say. and what you do feel isn't what you can tell at the same time. u can't win in every battle you join. sometimes u lose. sometimes win. sometimes u lose because u choose to be a loser. sometimes u lose and act like a winner. sometimes you are someone you don't know. in the end you keep asking what have you done. and sometimes you thank and sometimes you regret.

it's something on my mind right now. while i'm having a cough my brain seems like to travel too far. haha. my head is spinning and the medicine doesn't help a lot. ahhhh~ i hate being in my situation right now. it makes me can't think clearly. just think think think and end up in the middle of nowhere. yeahh~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom