girls with all their game..haha~

i planned to change my blog layout, but cannot..arghh. i don't know what's wrong but it is said it can't be saved. yah whatever...

ng..i talked with my brother last night. a very deep talk. hahah..and i got many things from talking with him. =) ng..this is so clear that boys and girls think in different ways. sometimes it can be synchronized, sometimes can't. he told me about his friend. girl. and she's done something that made my brother felt so disrespect to her. very fatal. haha. which i am sure, very sure, that the girl doesn't know that her act is so destructed. which i totally did and felt. hehe. she doesn't know the real situation and effect. i bet she only thinks that it's just one of the girls' game. it comes naturally without bad intention to make the boys jump from he 13th floor. but it does become worse. without the girl does notice it.

i was rather shocked to know it. more over he finally gets statement about this girl. which will so hard to be changed. he thinks this girl is not as brainy and mature as he once thought. just because a simple 'game' that all people around the world do. tarik ulur. atau apapun nama ingnya soalnya gue ga tau. hahaha. for me he's over reacted, for him the girl will never be more than friend. just friend. maybe lower than that. ironic.

reminds me about myself. i always do what i wanna do. without think too much sometimes. just follow my heart and feeling to what it'll lead me. while my head shouts to go the other way. somehow i know my head is right, since it's logic and my hear is full with feeling only. haha. but yet, i seldom follow my head. i know what my head's saying. i just don't feel to follow it. fell..again. haha.

i maybe has done many things that hurt many people around me, without i know and notice it. because of my ego because of my feeling. but yet, i can't do much. i can't ever think as other people all the time. because, first, it's my life and i'm the one who lives it, and second, there're too many people around me to think about. i won't do anything if i always think of them. understand their mind one by one. it won't lead me anywhere.

man hurts, feels, sobers, realizes, notices, understands, follows, hears, shouts, forgives, does mistakes, does revenge, wants more, needs a lot, and many other things. for me we can't be a perfect angel to take care of everyone, more over sometimes we know that we don't take care of ourself well also, so just be whatever you are. sometimes you're the bad and the other times you're the good. sometimes you're nothing and then become something big. we can't handle every single things in our life..so don't sweat it too much. if you don't intend to do something bad, just go through.. =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom