where'd u go...Fort Minor

I don't understand why you have to always be gone
I get along but your trips always feel so long and
I find myself trying to stay by the phone
Because your voice always helps me to not feel so alone
But I feel like an idiot: working my day around a call
But when I pick up I don't have much to say so,
I want you to know it's a little f**ked up that
I'm stuck here waiting, at times debating

baru aja pulang. jakarta hujan. senangnya soalnya adem ^^ hehehehe....tadi keujanan dikit. cuma seneng kalo ujannya gak pake petir. hahahaha..^^ that's part of fort minor's song. it remembers me to one person. yayaya still the same one who i have written and talking about. i dunno why. i dunno if i still feel the same like few month ago. i dunno if i still wanna be part of his life anymore because it seems like he doesn't need me anymore. or maybe it's true that he doesn't need anyone in his life? ohhh cut it off. it seems so impossible! but dunno lah. i am confused of everything around me. sometimes i can handle everything and at the other time they're all going broken and messed up! wekzzz...perbedaan yg indah. -.-" i dunno why we must wait for something that we don't know or are not sure if it'll come true or not. this happened in my life too. and i'm questioning why....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom